Υπεύθυνο/-η δημοσίων σχέσεων
Οι εκδόσεις Κλειδάριθμος ζητούν υπεύθυνο/-η δημοσίων σχέσεων και εκδηλώσεων για να ενισχύσει την ομάδα τους.
Επικοινωνία στο firstname.lastname@example.org και στο τηλέφωνο 210 3832044.
Klidarithmos Publications is seeking an ambitious and energetic Communications & Events Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will become the spokesperson of the company being constantly in touch with journalists and other thought leaders.
You will work cross-functionally to develop and implement our communications strategy, devise specific communications campaigns and relevant material, own the event strategy and operations and develop new ideas in events to help engage kids and adults with books and reading.
We’re looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple press releases, blogposts and email communications.
- Lead all external communications activities, including representing the company as a spokesperson for media inquiries, media briefings and speaking engagements
- Develop and implement the communication strategy with the goal of driving media coverage for our products
- Collaborate with editorial, sales, and marketing teams to create compelling communication strategies that illustrate the characteristics and key benefits of our products
- Develop close, productive relationships with journalists, social influencers, reviewers and other key stakeholders
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, presentations and speeches
- Draft and implement the overall event strategy and develop innovative event ideas and concepts
- Own the event operations, from in pre-production to post-event follow-up, resource scheduling, cross team collaboration, and metrics compilation
- Act as the liaison between clients, authors and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in public relations, preferably in publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong, clear writing style and editing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the media landscape in Greece
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally while multi-tasking and managing competing priorities
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to deliver quality work while managing multiple projects
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify trending topics and issues with a defined point of view
- Ability to work under time and budget constraints and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, collaborative and highly creative environment.
Klidarithmos is one of the leading Greek publishing houses. Founded in 1985, Klidarithmos first published computer books and was a pioneer in establishing the Greek computer terminology. We are among the leading publishers of academic textbooks in Greece, specialising in computer science, engineering, informatics, data science, physics and also economics, management and entrepreneurship.
Our promise to the readers, professors and students is to provide cutting edge and innovative content. We strive to bring value with our books, and help readers acquire new skills and further develop existing ones in order to become the subject matter experts in their respective field. We are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package, dependent on experience and skills and a safe, creative and collaborative working environment. You will be joining a dynamic, bright and stimulating team, with the opportunity to deliver results in an area with significant growth opportunities, and access to resources for professional and personal development.